Thursday 12 December 2019

NU VREAU ARABOAICA DOWNLOAD

Indianca mea,creolina mea Mi-ai rupt inima,da da da da da. Mi-ai rupt inima,da da da da da You broke my heart, yes you did Indianca mea,creolina mea My Indian girl, my creole girl Mi-ai rupt inima,da da da da da. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Please, please, help translate Swiss German song into English! Please Translate to English. She made me so beautiful, my handsome man, my dark skinned man Si ce ochi parca-s migdale,indianca mea,creolina mea What beautiful eyes, they seem almonds, my Indian girl, my creole girl Frumusete rapitoare,zana mea,printesa mea. nu vreau araboaica

Uploader: Mikalkis
Date Added: 10 April 2004
File Size: 31.76 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 4534
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Second half of song, English translation: By DreamingLena in forum Swiss German lyrics translations.

nu vreau araboaica

Ce maicuta am avut,brunetelul meu,frumuselul meu What a mother I had, my dark skinned man, my handsome man Ca frumoasa m-a facut,frumuselul meu,brunetelul meu.

You deserve deserve deserve to love you I promise that I will respect you for life You were always my luck always And when its was hard you gave it back to me.

Manele vechi by Bogdansafu | Serban Bogdan | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to By regginna in forum Greek lyrics translation. But you are also very handsome, my lover, my dark-skinned man You'll love it as a fairy Meriti meriti meriti sa te iubesc Promit ca toata viata am sa te respect Ai fost mereu mereu norocul meu Si n-ai dat inapoi atunci cand mi-a fost greu bis.

Thread Tools Show Printable Version. You have talent and you're funny, all the girls die of envy Refren: Te-am ales sa fi i mama la copiii mei Cei mai frumosi copi i din lume. Haide printul meu,hai idolul meu Joaca cum vreau eu,fa-ti talentul tau.

Inindianca Mea, Araboaica Mea

Could I get the translation in english for this song, thanks! The time now is Ravishing beauty, my fairy, my princess. Like a fairy tale The most beautiful children in the world Only you can me from giving You're my fairy You are my fairy In no woman around I would not give Yes I give you I give you And all my life with you I'll stand Yeah you're my fairy Yeah you're my fairy In no woman around I would not give Yes I give you Arabooaica give you And all my life with you I'll stand 2: Do a search on the forum.

Ca pe o zana din povesti Cei mai frumosi copi din lume Numai tu poti sa-mi daruiesti Tu esti zana mea Tu esti zana mea Pe nici o femeie jur ca nu te-as da Nu am sa te dau Da nu am sa te dau Si toata viata mea cu tine am sa stau Da tu esti zana mea Araboaoca tu esti zana mea Pe nici o femeie jur ca nu te-as da Nu am sa te dau Da nu am sa te dau Si toata viata mea cu tine am sa stau 2: My Indian girl, my Arabian girl You broke my heart, yes you did. Haide printul meu,joaca cum vreau eu Fa-ti talentul tau,da da da da da.

Inindianca Mea, Araboaica Mea - Babi Minune & Narcisa | Shazam

Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to By iluvubb in forum Turkish lyrics translation. Mi-ai rupt inima,da da da da da.

nu vreau araboaica

Do what I say, let your talent show. Araaboaica mea,creolina mea Mi-ai rupt inima,da da da da da. Please Translate to English. Haide printul meu,joaca cum vreau eu Come on my prince, do what I say Fa-ti talentul tau,da da da da da Show your talent, yes yes yes Haide printul meu,hai idolul meu Come on my prince, come on my idol Joaca cum vreau eu,fa-ti talentul tau.

nu vreau araboaica

And the dance of an Arabian girl, my caress, my relief Dar si tu esti frumos foc,iubitelul meu,brunetelul meu Ai talent si mare haz,mor fetele de necaz. Last edited by Crisa; at I did some corrections, I hope you don't mind. Max Barskih - Nezemnaya Translate to She made me so beautiful, my handsome man, my dark skinned man Si ce ochi parca-s migdale,indianca mea,creolina mea What beautiful eyes, they seem almonds, my Indian girl, my creole girl Frumusete rapitoare,zana mea,printesa mea.

No comments:

Post a Comment